Are you passionate about sales, client management and business development, constantly looking to provide industry leading customer satisfaction?
This may be the opportunity for you……
Zitko is a growing specialist UK-based recruitment consultancy, representing experienced sales, marketing, technical, and contracting professionals in the fire & security, information technology, and consumer electronics industries.
Working with a varied and enviable range of clients, partnering with global manufacturers, integrators, and resellers, providing recruitment expertise throughout Europe, Middle East, and North America.
Supporting the Senior Recruitment Consultant – International, you will manage the recruitment process from the interview to offer stage and beyond. Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates. Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximise our commercial performance.
- Identifying and developing candidate relationships.
- Proactively headhunting and attracting experienced industry candidates.
- Maintaining the client and candidate database, ensuring accurate administration.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment.
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice.
- Networking to build business information and maintaining up to date knowledge of the industry.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Located in the Leeds West Yorkshire area.
- Current experience in recruitment, as either a resourcer or junior consultant.
- Experience in technology recruitment is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career.
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Customer focused - the desire to work in a people and relationship-oriented business.
- Results motivated individual, with the desire to continually improve on personal performance.
- A personable, resilient and service focused attitude is essential for this role.
What’s on Offer:
- The opportunity to work with globally recognised technology brands.
- Speaking to experienced professionals throughout Europe, the Middle East and North America.
- Working with an experienced team of recruitment professionals.
- Zitko is an award-winning business with a progressive and proactive culture. We offer a number of excellent company benefits, including ongoing training and development, career progression opportunities, flexible working and a market-leading commission structure.