You will join a well-established family Fire and Security company who are seeking an additional engineer in the Yorkshire area. They have nationwide contracts within a niche market being 80% of their customers, as well as other industries, and are looking to expand their client base and grow their team of 16 engineers. You will benefit from FIA and Gent training, if required, as they are a Gent approved company and will also provide training courses on BS Regulations to ensure you are at the best of your ability in the role.
- Service, maintenance and small works installation of CCTV Hikvision and Dahua access control, Paxton and Gent Fire panels, as well as Advanced, Morley and Kentec.
- Providing guidance and training to juniors if/as required
- Ability to be involved in the call out rota (not intruder call out)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with fire and security systems
- The ability to work well with customers and provide a top-class service is very important to them
- Ability to self-manage programs/projects of small to medium scale that may be complex in nature.
- Understanding of IP including basic network configurations
- Ideally FIA qualified with fire panel manufacture training
Package includes overtime, travel time (after 30 mins each way) plus benefits