Due to continued growth, this Gloucester based company are expanding their Fire & Security engineering team and are looking for an experienced Fire and Security engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking to work for a growing company. The role is for a multi-disciplined Fire and Security Engineer to respond to call outs, service and maintain fire alarm, warden call, door entry, access control, intruder and CCTV systems.
- Service, maintenance and small works of fire, door entry, access control, CCTV and intruder systems.
- CCTV will be mainly Hikvision, some IP experience would be ideal, however, not essential. 4 - 250 camera set ups to be expected on the sites.
- Fire panels are C-Tec, Kentec, Advanced. Some Gent, however, any commissioning on this is sub-contracted out.
- Door entry includes GDX, Pac, Entrotec, KMS, Videx and Comlit. Access control is Paxton.
- Warden call systems will be both Tunstall and Tynetech.
- Contracts include housing associations, local authority, council, government, as well as a variety of commercial office buildings and residential apartments.
- Travel across the Gloucestershire and surrounding areas. The majority of the work is regional, however, further afield may occur every couple of weeks or so.
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience working with fire and security systems.
- The ability to work well with customers and provide a top-class service is very important to them.
- Have a good knowledge of BAFE BS5839, NSI and SAAIB.
- Ideally FIA qualified with fire panel manufacture training.
- Have a CSES/ECS card.
Package includes over time, travel time (after 30 mins each way), benefits, 20 days holiday, 8.30am – 5.00pm working hours with an hour for lunch.