This national company is seeking a reactive Service Engineer to join their team to cover the Leeds and surrounding area. This role would suit someone who has skills in CCTV, networking, fire alarms and ideally emergency lighting.
The Role and Responsibilities
As a service engineer you will be expected to carry out all engineering duties as follows:
- Excellent fault-finding ability to service a variety of fire and security systems.
- Effective customer service, which is reliable, professional and leaves a great impression.
- You will be required to ensure all relevant paperwork is completed.
- The willingness to learn and upskill your knowledge where necessary.
- 5 years industry experience in a multi-skilled service engineering role.
- A working knowledge in at least 3 of the following areas is desirable: warden call, fire alarm, large scale CCTV (IP & Analogue), access control (Paxton & Pac), door entry systems (GDX).
- Ideally you will have experience in maintaining and installing the following door entry and warden call equipment: BPT, GDX, Telefusion, Status, PAC, Paxton, Tynetec, Tunstall.
- Able to service and maintain a range of functional and digital door entry systems, access control, locking and door furniture solutions, warden call/social alarms, fire alarms, intruder alarms, TV, door/barrier/gate automation, access control GSM.
Travel time and over time available