Our Client is an industry leader for Security and Fire Alarm service and solutions operating in the whole of Ireland.
Due to significant growth in the business, we are now looking to take on a Project Manager in Based in their Dublin Office.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with all project stakeholders, this role works closely with the Business Development Managers and Project Delivery Teams.
The ideal candidate will be organised and efficient, pay strong attention to detail, be a good communicator and have previous experience working in a similar environment.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Company Car
- Laptop and Phone
- Pension Plan
- Manage the project team to ensure Installs are completed on time and to a desired quality.
- Oversee and manage project documentation such as contracts, scope of works, H&S records, RAMS, statements of completion.
- Manage projects & programmes, including on site project teams, establishing project requirements, allocating resources to coordinate projects through their full life cycle.
- Work alongside the Business Development Team on tender process to achieve project budget
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
Skills & Behaviours
- Ability to motivate, delegate, and communicate effectively whilst keeping performance levels high.
- Possess good negotiation skills with experience of conflict management.
- Ability to lead the appraisal process, providing clear and measurable goals and objectives to your team.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment.
(Essential) Experience managing project & multi-disciplinary teams.
(Essential) Experience of managing contractors/ suppliers both on and off site.
(Essential) Experience of procurement/ budgeting.
(Essential) Strong commercial management background and awareness.
(Desirable) A Bachelors (Honours) Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or a relative discipline.
(Desirable) Construction and site management experience in the Security Industry or relative sector.
All employees are required to undergo a Police/Garda criminal check, financial credit check and be security screened to the BS7858 standard. Permanent offer of employment is subject to successful security clearance.