The Technical Services Engineer is responsible for both internal and external support. It provides for technical support for clients in relation to project roll outs. The position will support the company’s security solutions, IT and other function with relevant knowledge and information to optimize business solutions.
Minimum 4 years’ experience in installation and service of electronic security systems.
- Generous Salary €55,000 - €60,000 DOE.
- Annual Bonus.
- Pension Scheme.
- DIS - (Death in service benefit 4x times Salary).
- Healthcare Contribution 55% - VHI.
- 23 Days Annual Leave to increase with length of service.
- Provide technical support on the selection and configuration of current and new products.
- Provide technical assistance for colleagues and end users.
- Assist in the delivery of SLA’s.
- Analysis, configuration and troubleshooting of various Access Control, T&A, Life safety & CCTV products.
- Training support partners on company Solutions.
- Installation and maintenance of security systems as required.
- Adhere to system specification and/or Program of Works.
- Ensure Project team are made aware of any/all variations.
- Commission, test and handover to customer/contractor.
- Complete all project related documentation in a clear and concise format.
- Update all drawings, schematics, etc. as required.
- Perform corrective maintenance calls as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance calls/Health checks as required.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in installation and service of electronic security systems.
- Experience with various Access Control, Life Safety, CCTV, Time & Attendance products.
- Previous experience LenelS2, Mercury, Milestone, Axis, Act, Genetec, Alvarion, would be an advantage.
- Networking with basic understanding of common protocols (TCP, UDP, Telnet etc.)
- CCNA Qualification and experience is desirable.
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Wiling to travel and perform duties outside normal working hours in line with business requirements.
- Good knowledge of installation methods, standards, and regulations.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety codes and regulations.
- IT literate and proficient in MS office and relevant security system software packages.
- Full clean driving license.
- Valid Safe Pass.
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Adhering to Deadlines
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player