Founded in 1982 and reborn under current leader Pierre Trapanese in 2005, Northland Controls exists expressly to meet the needs of existing and emerging tech firms around the world. Many of these clients are global household names who depend on Northland Controls to provide their security integration worldwide.
There’s definitely a Silicon Valley vibe about the company, from its high tech European HQ to the creative buzz around the teams. These are people who are genuinely excited about technology and they leave no stone unturned in getting the job done for their clients.
The business is still privately owned and led by engineers. There’s massive reinvestment in technical resources, R&D and people. And you’ll get the training, development and pay you deserve as a talented, committed member of the team.
• You’d enjoy field-working at the offices and campuses of world-leading, world-changing technology companies;
• You’d relish handling large, sometimes multi-site or multi-country integration projects that can be technically challenging;
• You you’ve a real appetite for learning and deploying premier security technologies, such as Lenel, Genetec and C-Cure;
• You’re excited by the idea of travelling with the job, often weekly, to locations across Europe or further afield;
• You’re happy to contribute more widely to projects, rather than work just in your own narrow field, however great that is.
Key point: Northland Controls is happy to cross-train experienced engineers and project managers with solid security systems backgrounds.
Top security integrator are looking for an experienced Project/Operations Coordinator to work within the projects team to support existing and upcoming integrated access control...
Are you looking for a move into a robust career? Are you technically minded and have a curiosity for learning? Looking for training and full career development potential? Hopefully...
Location: London, UK
Send in your details and we'll reach out to get the ball rolling.